LOVLYSMS, Your Source For FREE Mobile Contents

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Popular Posts

Friday, 8 February 2008

REMEMBERING GINA (3/3) CONTINUED FROM 2ND POST

REMEMBERING GINA (3/3)
For a long time she said nothing. Her head remained against my chest and the gentle heaving of her body told me she was crying. I dared not look down at her. I knew if I did I would weaken and cast all I had just said to the wind. After a long time, maybe a little more than twenty minutes, she stood and slowly walked away. Her last words buried themselves deeply into my heart.

"Thank you George. I love you."

I also stood and turned away. Two people, in love, but destined never to let that love grow, walking into the dusk in different directions.

About five years later I saw Gina again when I was hospitalised in Truro general hospital. Now a nurse and happily married with children of her own.

We met only briefly and both of us were shocked to see each other again. She was still wonderfully beautiful and motherhood had only increased the wonder of that beauty.

She asked me how I was and I asked her. Then as we parted again for the final time she took my hand, squeezed it gently and said, "Thank you George. Thank you so much."

I kissed her hand and said nothing. Instead, I watched her walk down that long hospital corridor in her crisp uniform and wondered, briefly, if I was right to let her go. Then, with a kind of internal shudder, it finally settled into my heart that I had done the right thing and that it was good to have done it.

Strangely, I also realised that on that evening under the bandstand in the park I had grown up and become a man. Even though my life was a long way from being stable, it's maturity seeds were planted on that day.

Wherever you are now Gina. I wish you now, as I ever have, every happiness and all the joy you deserve. For a short time, I shared in your beauty and you gave me memories I shall treasure forever.

Thank you.

George Rolph

–
"There is only one way to heal a broken love and that is by applying the medicine of forgiveness."
Musings On Love
By
George Rolph

0 Comments:

Categories

All DAILY SMS DOSE frndz 2009 Valentines Special jokes GOODAY MSG shayari English FLIRTS THOUGHTS Mobile Reviews Nokia कवीता airtel gprs hacks gprs tips and tricks mobile tips and tricks LOVE Mobile News airtel live hacks gprs hacks Happy B'day Msgz PICTURES nokia tips and tricks KAVITA Love Story gprs tricks grps settings free nokia solutions MUMBAI ATTACKS bsnl gprs tricks mobile tweaks reliance Education India IPL CRICKET MEN WOMEN November 2008 Mumbai attacks airtel gprs activate airtel-free-gprs-trick bollywood bomb blasts business News current Affairs funny Mails mobile internet tips motorola sardarji tricks BEST FRIEND SMS BEST OF BEST Cricket Education News Exams Group SMS Hinglish(Hindi SMS English Mein) ICL CRICKET LALUJI MEN WOMEN Sms to India Swine flu Taglines airtel-gprs-hack bsnl gprs hacks cellone gprs tricks downloads ericsson tips and tricks free sms free-airtel-gprs idea gprs settings mobile softwares nokia 5800 nokia software ringtones 19000 2013 ABSURD SMS ANNIVERSARY-SMS ASCII SMS Ajmal Kasab Blackberry CAT CAT 2009 Application CAT Deadlines DVDFab Platinum 5.1.2.0 Final Entrance Gmail ICC IIM CAT MAKAR SANKRANTI indian festivals MBA MOTOMING A1600 Motorola Aura Mukesh Ambani N96 Orkut Tricks SEX laws SEnsex SMS Tones Samsung Short Ring Tones Slogans TATA DOCOMO TATA DOCOMO GPRS Visual Jokes World cup bhoot billion dollar home blogging tips breaking news diwali do not disturb service download-free-teashark dvd dvd cutter earn 4 free free cellone gprs free downloads free mobile recharge free-gprs free-gprs-airtel ganesh ji grps settings free | gsm tricks gud night hsbc hutch internet tips jaguar jingles mobile hacks money making tricks nortan nortan 2009 nortan anti virus nortan antivirus 2009 politics r.k. laxman reliance communication safety alert suzlon teashartk-free-airtel-gprs-settings tweaks vodafone

Subscribe To Our Posts by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Copyright Information:
© 2013 Lovly-sms.blogspot.com
All the articles, posts and other materials on this website/blog are copyrighted to the author of this site. The content should NOT to be reproduced on any other website or through other medium, without the author's permission. Contact: lovlysms@gmail.com