LOVLYSMS, Your Source For FREE Mobile Contents

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Popular Posts

Friday, 1 February 2008

~~~~~Love Quotes and Sayings~~~~~~





Here's a large collection of famous love quotes and sayings. These love quotes are inspiring and beautiful.

Love is a many splendid thing.
Love lifts us up where we belong.
All you need is love!
~ from the movie Moulin Rouge ~

Other men said they have seen angels,
But I have seen thee
And thou art enough.
~ by G. Moore ~

I would fly you to the moon and back if you'll be . . . if you'll be my baby.
~ From a song by Savage Garden ~

I love you - those three words have my life in them.
~ by Alexandrea to Nicholas III ~

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion -
I have shudder'd at it.
I shudder no more.
I could be martyr'd for my religion
Love is my religion
And I could die for that.
I could die for you.
~ by John Keats ~

I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.
~ by Shirley Bassey ~

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
~ by Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973) ~

The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.
~ From "Unforgettable with Love" by Natalie Cole

Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
~ by Percy Bysshe Shelly ~

I have found men who didn't know how to kiss.
I've always found time to teach them.
~ by Mae West ~

No man is truly married
until he understands
every word his wife is NOT saying.
~ by Unknown ~

You will never know true happiness
until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand
what pain really is
until you have lost it.
~ by Anonymous ~

To live is like to love -
all reason is against it,
and all healthy instinct for it.
~ by Samuel Butler, Life and love ~

....A simple I love you means more than money....
~ by Frank Sinatra ~

True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.
~ by Anonymous ~

Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage...
~ by Ambrose Bierce ~

To be in love is merely to be
In a state of perpetual anesthesia:
To mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god
Or an ordinary young woman for a goddess.
~ by H.L. Mencken ~

Life without love is like a tree
Without blossom and fruit.
~ by Khalil Gibra ~

I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old.
~ by Willam Shakespeare ~

Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.
~ by Anonymous ~

Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.
~ by Anonymous ~

So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life.
~ by William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet ~

Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable.
~ by Bruce Lee ~

I have loved to the point of madness;
That which is called madness,
That which to me,
Is the only sensible way to love.
~ by F. Sagan ~

She walks in beauty,
Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes.
~ by Byron ~

Your voice makes me tremble inside
And your smile is an invitation
For my imagination to go wild.
~ by Anonymous ~

One word frees us
Of all the weight and pain in life,
That word is Love
~ by Socrates ~

I have learned not to worry about love;
But to honor its coming with all my heart.
~ by Alice Walker ~

To love a person is to learn the song
That is in their heart,
And to sing it to them
When they have forgotten.
~ by Anonymous ~

Did my heart love till now?
Forswear it sight,
For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.
~ Romeo, Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare ~

The most precious possession that ever comes
To a man in this world
Is a woman's heart.
~ by Josiah G. Holland ~

And think not you can
Direct the course of love,
For love,
If it finds you worthy,
Directs your course.
~ by Gibran Kahlil Gibran ~

Love is a wonderful thing.
You never have to take it away
From one person to give it to another.
There's always more than enough to go around.
~ by Pamela de Roy ~

Love asks me no questions,
And gives me endless support...
~ by William Shakespeare ~

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature
To stop speech when words become superfluous.
~ by Ingrid Bergman ~

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
~ by Anonymous ~

Love is like swallowing hot chocolate
Before it has cooled off.
It takes you by surprise at first,
But keeps you warm for a long time.
~ by Anonymous ~

My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never.
~ by Anonymous ~

Love is a haunting melody
That I have never mastered
And I fear I never will.
~ by William S. Burroughs ~

A fool in love makes no sense to me.
I only think you are a fool
If you do not love.
~ by Anonymous ~

0 Comments:

Categories

All DAILY SMS DOSE frndz 2009 Valentines Special jokes GOODAY MSG shayari English FLIRTS THOUGHTS Mobile Reviews Nokia कवीता airtel gprs hacks gprs tips and tricks mobile tips and tricks LOVE Mobile News airtel live hacks gprs hacks Happy B'day Msgz PICTURES nokia tips and tricks KAVITA Love Story gprs tricks grps settings free nokia solutions MUMBAI ATTACKS bsnl gprs tricks mobile tweaks reliance Education India IPL CRICKET MEN WOMEN November 2008 Mumbai attacks airtel gprs activate airtel-free-gprs-trick bollywood bomb blasts business News current Affairs funny Mails mobile internet tips motorola sardarji tricks BEST FRIEND SMS BEST OF BEST Cricket Education News Exams Group SMS Hinglish(Hindi SMS English Mein) ICL CRICKET LALUJI MEN WOMEN Sms to India Swine flu Taglines airtel-gprs-hack bsnl gprs hacks cellone gprs tricks downloads ericsson tips and tricks free sms free-airtel-gprs idea gprs settings mobile softwares nokia 5800 nokia software ringtones 19000 2013 ABSURD SMS ANNIVERSARY-SMS ASCII SMS Ajmal Kasab Blackberry CAT CAT 2009 Application CAT Deadlines DVDFab Platinum 5.1.2.0 Final Entrance Gmail ICC IIM CAT MAKAR SANKRANTI indian festivals MBA MOTOMING A1600 Motorola Aura Mukesh Ambani N96 Orkut Tricks SEX laws SEnsex SMS Tones Samsung Short Ring Tones Slogans TATA DOCOMO TATA DOCOMO GPRS Visual Jokes World cup bhoot billion dollar home blogging tips breaking news diwali do not disturb service download-free-teashark dvd dvd cutter earn 4 free free cellone gprs free downloads free mobile recharge free-gprs free-gprs-airtel ganesh ji grps settings free | gsm tricks gud night hsbc hutch internet tips jaguar jingles mobile hacks money making tricks nortan nortan 2009 nortan anti virus nortan antivirus 2009 politics r.k. laxman reliance communication safety alert suzlon teashartk-free-airtel-gprs-settings tweaks vodafone

Subscribe To Our Posts by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Copyright Information:
© 2013 Lovly-sms.blogspot.com
All the articles, posts and other materials on this website/blog are copyrighted to the author of this site. The content should NOT to be reproduced on any other website or through other medium, without the author's permission. Contact: lovlysms@gmail.com