LOVLYSMS, Your Source For FREE Mobile Contents

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Popular Posts

Friday, 8 February 2008

REMEMBERING GINA (2/3) CONTINUED FROM 1ST POST

REMEMBERING GINA (2/3)
CONTINUED FROM 1ST POST
As the evening sped by, I got to know as much about her as she was willing to reveal. I found a girl filled with hope who wanted to be a nurse. A girl filled with compassion and excitement. She came from a good and stable family and loved her parents deeply. She was smart, clever, delicate and yet deep in thought and emotion. Every revealing sentence she uttered made my heart fall deeper and deeper for this treasure.

At the end of the evening I took her home by taxi and kissed her on her doorstep. By the time I got home, I was in love, but also deeply troubled. Those fears that took root in my heart that day were to grow irresistible in the coming weeks.

To me, Gina was perfection. There was nothing about her that did not thrill me. I, on the other hand, was somewhat less than perfect and that realisation was the seed of the fears I carried. As those seeds germinated into serious thought within me, my path with Gina became ever more clear.

Gina and I met and talked and kissed and flirted and almost, became physical together. I forced myself not to make love to her, though my whole being screamed in protest. The opportunity was there, often. Gina wanted it to happen, but I could not — would not — allow it. I knew if we made love I would not be able to let her go from me, ever. She was just too lovely. Too much of a vision of perfection. Had we made love, I would have proposed within minutes. We would have married within months. I just could not let that happen. I loved her so deeply and in such an all encompassing way that at the slightest provocation I knew I would commit my whole life to her. I also knew, with a deep and crushing sadness, that it would be dangerous for her if I did so.

I was not stable enough and good enough to take someone like Gina and make her happy. I was young, foolish and a fighter. My character was weak and still unformed. My thinking almost entirely focussed on the day at hand and almost never beyond that day. Yet, when thinking of Gina, my thoughts of our future were detailed, deep and entirely pessimistic.

Sometimes I tried to talk myself into seeing a brighter side. I would try to convince myself that my fears were foolish and that I could grow up enough, quickly enough, to become the man Gina needed, but I always snapped out of it and faced reality again. I was just not right for her.

I had kept this thinking to myself. Just having time with Gina was very precious to me and I wanted to enjoy every moment of it. However, I also knew that Gina was falling in love with me and I could not delay telling her the truth of the way I felt much longer.

One damp summers evening we met in the bandstand of a local park. The sun was setting as we held hands and kissed. After a while Gina placed her head against my chest and spoke softly, almost in whispers of her happiness. I knew the time I had been dreading had arrived.

"Gina. I have something to tell you. Something I don't want to say because I love you so very much, but it is something I must say because of that love."

Gina did not reply but I felt her body stiffen slightly against me, as if she was preparing herself for a blow. I remember staring off into the distant trees searching for the right words to say. I was stoking her delicate face and running my fingers through her long hair and trying to hide the fact that underneath my calm voice a heart was breaking and filled with the fear that I might break her heart also.

As I gave voice to the fears in my heart a tear was stinging in my eyes but I forced myself to swallow my emotions and forge on. I explained to her that I knew I was not the man she should spend her life with. She needed someone more mature that I. More dedicated to the future. More grown up and responsible than I was capable of being at that time. I told her of the long hours of agonising I had gone through about this matter. How incredibly painful it was for me face these things and how, because she was so very perfect, I could not dare risk leading her into a life where my own foolishness might hurt her. I ended my sad little speech by telling her that she should walk away now and not look back and that I would do the same.

0 Comments:

Categories

All DAILY SMS DOSE frndz 2009 Valentines Special jokes GOODAY MSG shayari English FLIRTS THOUGHTS Mobile Reviews Nokia कवीता airtel gprs hacks gprs tips and tricks mobile tips and tricks LOVE Mobile News airtel live hacks gprs hacks Happy B'day Msgz PICTURES nokia tips and tricks KAVITA Love Story gprs tricks grps settings free nokia solutions MUMBAI ATTACKS bsnl gprs tricks mobile tweaks reliance Education India IPL CRICKET MEN WOMEN November 2008 Mumbai attacks airtel gprs activate airtel-free-gprs-trick bollywood bomb blasts business News current Affairs funny Mails mobile internet tips motorola sardarji tricks BEST FRIEND SMS BEST OF BEST Cricket Education News Exams Group SMS Hinglish(Hindi SMS English Mein) ICL CRICKET LALUJI MEN WOMEN Sms to India Swine flu Taglines airtel-gprs-hack bsnl gprs hacks cellone gprs tricks downloads ericsson tips and tricks free sms free-airtel-gprs idea gprs settings mobile softwares nokia 5800 nokia software ringtones 19000 2013 ABSURD SMS ANNIVERSARY-SMS ASCII SMS Ajmal Kasab Blackberry CAT CAT 2009 Application CAT Deadlines DVDFab Platinum 5.1.2.0 Final Entrance Gmail ICC IIM CAT MAKAR SANKRANTI indian festivals MBA MOTOMING A1600 Motorola Aura Mukesh Ambani N96 Orkut Tricks SEX laws SEnsex SMS Tones Samsung Short Ring Tones Slogans TATA DOCOMO TATA DOCOMO GPRS Visual Jokes World cup bhoot billion dollar home blogging tips breaking news diwali do not disturb service download-free-teashark dvd dvd cutter earn 4 free free cellone gprs free downloads free mobile recharge free-gprs free-gprs-airtel ganesh ji grps settings free | gsm tricks gud night hsbc hutch internet tips jaguar jingles mobile hacks money making tricks nortan nortan 2009 nortan anti virus nortan antivirus 2009 politics r.k. laxman reliance communication safety alert suzlon teashartk-free-airtel-gprs-settings tweaks vodafone

Subscribe To Our Posts by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Copyright Information:
© 2013 Lovly-sms.blogspot.com
All the articles, posts and other materials on this website/blog are copyrighted to the author of this site. The content should NOT to be reproduced on any other website or through other medium, without the author's permission. Contact: lovlysms@gmail.com