LOVLYSMS, Your Source For FREE Mobile Contents

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Popular Posts

Friday, 1 February 2008

Love : Romance

 


Just to show them you love them:
1. Call her when she is not expecting a phone call and say to her, "I've been thinking about and I just wanted to hear your voice,"
2. If she has access to email then email her a few words telling her how much you love her or that you miss her and sometimes email her and talk dirty to her.
3. Send her flowers.
4. Get her a card and give it to her and say, "Just because you are so special to me".
*******


A tear flows down her tender cheek.
She fights back cryingthinks it makes her weak.
Her pain and anger held inside,
are breaking her downbecause of foolish pride.
She holds her problems,within her mind.
The good in life,she can no longer find.
Her pain and angerheld inside,
are breaking her downbecause of foolish pride.
Her body numb,from the pain within,
a blade becomes her only friend.
Her pain and anger held inside,
are breaking her downbecause of foolish pride.
She tries to feel it,she cuts long and slow,
but there's no relief,as the crimson flows.
Her pain and anger held inside,
are breaking her downbecause of foolish pride.
The last cut madeshe went too far.
As she fades she knowswhat cryings for.
Her pain and angerheld inside,
have taken her downbecause of foolish pride.
*******


I love to feel your gentle touch,
It's warm against my skin.
And the way you leave my hair in dissaray,
time and time again.
I love your smell and salty taste,
when you are going strong.
I could partake of you time and time again,
all night and all day long.
I wish I could hear the stories,
from the places you have been.
Many have cursed you horribly,
to others your a friend.
You've put many in a watery grave,
and carried many others home.
There's not a place upon any shore,
where your dare not rome.
I'll always greet you happily,
and enjoy your warm embrace.
I'll enjoy the warmth and tenderness,
as you caress my face.
If your not there when I arrive,
I'll wait at the shore.
Ocean wind I pray that you,
will blow forever more.

*******

Thoughts as soft as velvet gently drift into
my mind, Reminiscent lover's touch,
another place and time.
My body aches to hold you close,
my heart beats pure & fast,
I embrace the feel of your sweet taste,
to have you here at last.
Fingertips carressing as the passion starts to rise,
the love you're making to me shines
softly through your eyes,
as I feel you deep within me &
I'm lost in all your charms,
the only place my heart desires
is the comfort of your arms...
*******


There's a light in your eyes tonight You know
I'd know that look anywhere You've got plans
and I'm one lucky man Before we get so carried
away There's just something I've been wanting
to say When we make love It's more to me than
just an affairI want you to know how much
I care When we make love Oh it's such a precious
time We share our hearts, our souls, and our
minds When we make love Watching you make
your little moves I can tell it's gonna be a long
night All day long, we keep holding on It couldn't
be any better than this I got it all at my fingertips
When we make love It's more to me than just an
affairI want you to know how much I care When
we make love Oh it's such a precious time
We share our hearts, our souls, and our minds
When we make love These moments.....
these feelings.......Mmm When we make love It's
more to me than just an affair I want you to know
how much I care When we make love Oh it's such
a precious timeWe share our hearts, our souls,
and our minds When we make love Now let's make
love......Sweet love
*******

0 Comments:

Categories

All DAILY SMS DOSE frndz 2009 Valentines Special jokes GOODAY MSG shayari English FLIRTS THOUGHTS Mobile Reviews Nokia कवीता airtel gprs hacks gprs tips and tricks mobile tips and tricks LOVE Mobile News airtel live hacks gprs hacks Happy B'day Msgz PICTURES nokia tips and tricks KAVITA Love Story gprs tricks grps settings free nokia solutions MUMBAI ATTACKS bsnl gprs tricks mobile tweaks reliance Education India IPL CRICKET MEN WOMEN November 2008 Mumbai attacks airtel gprs activate airtel-free-gprs-trick bollywood bomb blasts business News current Affairs funny Mails mobile internet tips motorola sardarji tricks BEST FRIEND SMS BEST OF BEST Cricket Education News Exams Group SMS Hinglish(Hindi SMS English Mein) ICL CRICKET LALUJI MEN WOMEN Sms to India Swine flu Taglines airtel-gprs-hack bsnl gprs hacks cellone gprs tricks downloads ericsson tips and tricks free sms free-airtel-gprs idea gprs settings mobile softwares nokia 5800 nokia software ringtones 19000 2013 ABSURD SMS ANNIVERSARY-SMS ASCII SMS Ajmal Kasab Blackberry CAT CAT 2009 Application CAT Deadlines DVDFab Platinum 5.1.2.0 Final Entrance Gmail ICC IIM CAT MAKAR SANKRANTI indian festivals MBA MOTOMING A1600 Motorola Aura Mukesh Ambani N96 Orkut Tricks SEX laws SEnsex SMS Tones Samsung Short Ring Tones Slogans TATA DOCOMO TATA DOCOMO GPRS Visual Jokes World cup bhoot billion dollar home blogging tips breaking news diwali do not disturb service download-free-teashark dvd dvd cutter earn 4 free free cellone gprs free downloads free mobile recharge free-gprs free-gprs-airtel ganesh ji grps settings free | gsm tricks gud night hsbc hutch internet tips jaguar jingles mobile hacks money making tricks nortan nortan 2009 nortan anti virus nortan antivirus 2009 politics r.k. laxman reliance communication safety alert suzlon teashartk-free-airtel-gprs-settings tweaks vodafone

Subscribe To Our Posts by E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Copyright Information:
© 2013 Lovly-sms.blogspot.com
All the articles, posts and other materials on this website/blog are copyrighted to the author of this site. The content should NOT to be reproduced on any other website or through other medium, without the author's permission. Contact: lovlysms@gmail.com