SMS Collection |
| Posted: 08 Feb 2009 08:30 AM CST Wen a touch could heal a wound, wen eyes cud speak volumes, wen smile can confirm i'm there den Y do have need words 2 say "I LOVE U " ....' LOVLYSMS - 3 hours ago |
| Posted: 08 Feb 2009 08:16 AM CST 7Feb:RoseDay 8Propos Day 9ChocolateDay 10 TedybearDay 11PromiseDay 12HugDay 13KissDay 14Vale ntine's Day So I wish U beautiful LuvW LOVLYSMS - 3 hours ago |
| Posted: 08 Feb 2009 08:00 AM CST Dedicate a msg for your LOVE. SMS: to 567678011. FREE LOVE SMS & SHAYARIS JOIN LOVLYSMS to 567678 LOVLYSMS - 4 hours ago |
| Posted: 08 Feb 2009 07:57 AM CST Sweet Roses ARe Easy To Catch.. Sweet Words Are Easy To Catch.. But Sweet Friends Are Hard To Get.. But, My Good Luck, I Got You. SIDH,SONAL LOVLYSMS - 4 hours ago |
| Posted: 07 Feb 2009 08:12 PM CST Like Birds, Let Us Leave Behind What We Don't Need To Carry. Grudges, Sadness, Pain, Fear & Regrets. Life Is Too Beautiful.. LIVE IT! G_MrnG LOVLYSMS - 15 hours ago |
-- Thanks & Regards, Apoorv Jhudeley Bob Hope - "I have a wonderful make-up crew. They're the same people restoring the Statue of Liberty." | |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment