My husband is an Engineer by profession, I love him for his steady nature,
and I love the warm feeling when I lean against his broad shoulders.
Three years of courtship and now, two years into marriage, I would have to
admit, that I am getting tired of it. The reasons of me loving him before,
has now ransformed into the cause of all my restlessness.
I am a sentimental woman and extremely sensitive when it comes to a
relationship and my feelings, I yearn for the romantic moments, like a
little girl yearning for candy. My husband, is my complete opposite, his
lack of sensitivity, and the inability of bringing romantic moments into
our marriage has disheartened me about love.
One day, I finally decided to tell him my decision, that I wanted a
divorce.
"Why?" he asked, shocked.
"I am tired, there are no reasons for everything in the world!" I
answered.
He kept silent the whole night, seems to be in deep thought with a lighted
cigarette at all times.
My feeling of disappointment only increased, here was a man who can't even
express his predicament, what else can I hope from him? And finally he
asked me:" What can I do to change your mind?"
Somebody said it right, it's hard to change a person's personality, and I
guess, I have started losing faith in him. Looking deep into his eyes I
slowly answered : "Here is
the question, if you can answer and convince my heart, I will change my
mind, Let's say, I want a flower located on the face of a mountain cliff,
and we both are sure that picking the flower will cause your death, will
you do it for me?"
He said :" I will give you your answer tomorrow...."
My hopes just sank by listening to his response.
I woke up the next morning to find him gone, and saw a piece of paper with
his scratchy handwriting, underneath a milk glass, on the dining table near
the front door, that goes....
My dear, "I would not pick that flower for you, but please allow me to
explain the reasons further.."
This first line was already breaking my heart. I continued reading.
"When you use the computer you always mess up the Software programs, and
you cry in front of the screen, I have to save my fingers so that I can
help to restore the programs. You always leave the house keys behind, thus
I have to save my legs to rush home to open the door for you. You love
traveling but always lose your way in a new city, I have to save my eyes to
show you the way. You always have the cramps whenever your "good friend"
approaches every month, I have to save my palms so that I can calm the
cramps in your tummy.
You like to stay indoors, and I worry that you will be infected by
infantile autism. I have to save my mouth to tell you jokes and stories to
cure your boredom. You always stare at the computer, and that will do
nothing good for your eyes, I have to save my eyes so that when we grow
old, I can help to clip your nails, and help to remove those annoying white
hairs. So I can also hold your hand while strolling down the beach, as you
enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful sand... and tell you the color of
flowers, just like the color of the glow on your young face...
Thus, my dear, unless I am sure that there is someone who loves you more
than I do... I could not pick that flower yet, and die.. "
My tears fell on the letter, and blurred the ink of his handwriting... and
as I continue on reading... "Now, that you have finished reading my answer,
if you are satisfied, please open the front door for I am standing outside
bringing your favorite bread and fresh milk... I rush to pull open the
door, and saw his anxious face, clutching tightly with his hands, the milk
bottle and loaf of bread....
Now I am very sure that no one will ever love me as much as he does, and I
have decided to leave the flower alone...
That's life, and love. When one is surrounded by love, the feeling of
excitement fades away, and one tends to ignore the true love that lies in
between the peace and dullness.
Love shows up in all forms, even very small and cheeky forms, it has never
been a model, it could be the most dull and boring form.. . flowers, and
romantic moments are only used and appear on the surface of the
relationship. Under all this, the pillar of true love stands... and that's
our life... Love, not words win arguments...
--
Thanks and Regards
Rahul R N Katarey
Deeds................................ Not words Shall Speak me
WE SHARE, WHAT IS SHARED WITH US!!!
Popular Posts
-
SMS Collection Posted: 05 Feb 2009 10:51 AM CST 5 RULES OF GIRLS 1.Luv me dont touch me 2.Touch me dont kiss 3.Ki...
-
SMS Collection Posted: 15 Aug 2008 07:11 AM CDT R u Above 18.? Den Get Sexy Msg's & Hot x-X-x,Msg's. Type as-...
-
This is in response to a reader “ sri ” of Mobile Tips and Tricks who want to know how can we get gprs settings sent to our phones for fre...
-
SMS Collection Posted: 04 Feb 2009 10:53 AM CST Pyare Se DOST Ko Salam Humara Din Kaisa Raha Ye Sawal Humara Kal ...
-
Aquarius Woman( 21st January to 19th February) Inconsistency and confusion describe the characteristics profile of an Aquarius female. The s...
Wednesday, 23 April 2008
Very Touching........
Labels: All, DAILY SMS DOSE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
All
DAILY SMS DOSE
frndz
2009
Valentines Special
jokes
GOODAY MSG
shayari
English
FLIRTS
THOUGHTS
Mobile Reviews
Nokia
कवीता
airtel gprs hacks
gprs tips and tricks
mobile tips and tricks
LOVE
Mobile News
airtel live hacks
gprs hacks
Happy B'day Msgz
PICTURES
nokia tips and tricks
KAVITA
Love Story
gprs tricks
grps settings free
nokia solutions
MUMBAI ATTACKS
bsnl gprs tricks
mobile tweaks
reliance
Education India
IPL CRICKET
MEN WOMEN
November 2008 Mumbai attacks
airtel gprs activate
airtel-free-gprs-trick
bollywood
bomb blasts
business News
current Affairs
funny Mails
mobile internet tips
motorola
sardarji
tricks
BEST FRIEND SMS
BEST OF BEST
Cricket
Education News
Exams
Group SMS
Hinglish(Hindi SMS English Mein)
ICL CRICKET
LALUJI
MEN WOMEN
Sms to India
Swine flu
Taglines
airtel-gprs-hack
bsnl gprs hacks
cellone gprs tricks
downloads
ericsson tips and tricks
free sms
free-airtel-gprs
idea gprs settings
mobile softwares
nokia 5800
nokia software
ringtones
19000
2013
ABSURD SMS
ANNIVERSARY-SMS
ASCII SMS
Ajmal Kasab
Blackberry
CAT
CAT 2009 Application
CAT Deadlines
DVDFab Platinum 5.1.2.0 Final
Entrance
Gmail
ICC
IIM CAT
MAKAR SANKRANTI indian festivals
MBA
MOTOMING A1600
Motorola Aura
Mukesh Ambani
N96
Orkut Tricks
SEX laws
SEnsex
SMS Tones
Samsung
Short Ring Tones
Slogans
TATA DOCOMO
TATA DOCOMO GPRS
Visual Jokes
World cup
bhoot
billion dollar home
blogging tips
breaking news
diwali
do not disturb service
download-free-teashark
dvd
dvd cutter
earn 4 free
free cellone gprs
free downloads
free mobile recharge
free-gprs
free-gprs-airtel
ganesh ji
grps settings free |
gsm tricks
gud night
hsbc
hutch
internet tips
jaguar
jingles
mobile hacks
money making tricks
nortan
nortan 2009
nortan anti virus
nortan antivirus 2009
politics
r.k. laxman
reliance communication
safety alert
suzlon
teashartk-free-airtel-gprs-settings
tweaks
vodafone
Subscribe To Our Posts by E-mail
Copyright Information:
© 2013 Lovly-sms.blogspot.com
All the articles, posts and other materials on this website/blog are copyrighted to the author of this site. The content should NOT to be reproduced on any other website or through other medium, without the author's permission. Contact: lovlysms@gmail.com
© 2013 Lovly-sms.blogspot.com
All the articles, posts and other materials on this website/blog are copyrighted to the author of this site. The content should NOT to be reproduced on any other website or through other medium, without the author's permission. Contact: lovlysms@gmail.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment